Translator / Ãœbersetzer

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

Last preparations

Hey everybody!
This time it is in english, i promised to some of my foreign friends. When i told this to my mother she said: 'In english? Well, ok. I know how to use Google Translator.' =) Mom, you are great! ^^
So, this is the backpack i'm going to take with me - filled with almost everything i will need the next months. It was quite hard to decide what to take with me, as you will easily understand when you look at the sizeof my backpack. But - now it is not a big problem even to take it with me on a sightseeing tour. 7,4kg and less than 30cmx40cmx50cm - why would i need more? :P
The only critical point might be to get it on plane as hand bagage. But at this point i trust in my creativity. I will have to go through the check-in with all my heavy clothes on =) Like the following picture just shows.


Ahhh, by the way. I have to introduce Fred to you! This is Fred, my travel companion. He is a crazy little fox and is going to see the world together with me. Maybe he will also be posting here...

 
And... my visa for Russia also made some problems. The russian office made a mistake writing my passport number wrong and then i made the mistake to expect russian post to be faster than it actually is. Long story short: Tomorrow i will go to Leipzig to get a tourist visa for now only 30 days in russia. Hopefully this time everything will be correct!!! Here also a big THANK YOU to my russian friend Maria!
Sooo, my next post will be coming from beautiful Saint Peterborough!

1 Kommentar:

  1. allse gute noch nachträglich zum geburtstag,wünschen dir nicole markus und vor allem dein patenkind aurelius.

    AntwortenLöschen