Translator / Übersetzer

Dienstag, 24. September 2013

"Sydney" - Mein Wahnsinn hat einen Namen!

Привет! Hej hej! Hola! G'day mates!
I was in Sydney for a week. It was an AWESOME (Jenni, i will always remember this pronunciation) time, but it is kind of hard to describe the craziness going on there...
As one of my friends here asked me "how do you switch in between languages so fast?" I will probably also write my posts multilingual.
Ich gehe diesmal nicht chronologisch vor. 'Warum?' mag mich der Ordnung liebende Leser fragen. Weil Ordnung relativ ist und ich eine thematische Sortierung hier für lesbarer und sinnvoller halte. =)

My hosts:
My first host was Ryan, an australian guy living and working in Germany since some years, now visiting his family for a month. They all were so nice to me and spend almost a whole day taking me to Manly Beach in Sydney for a walk and a bavarian restaurant :) The most interesting thing: Ryan lives completely without any mobile phone! I think that's amazing. I stayed at their house for 3 nights.
Then i moved to Naomi's flat, well not precisely HER flat. Her company wanted her to work in Sydney for a week, so they booked an incredible serviced apartment flat for her (picture). Means, every day a cleaning lady came and made my bed =) Told ya! Couchsurfing is awesome! Just like Naomi was. I spent 4 or 5 nights there...

The crazy bouncing ball ("der verrückte Flummi"):
This is about me and people i met. You all know that i am openminded and eqsy to talk to. And that i love to talk. That is probably the reason you know me amd this blog and read it right now. But Sydney was madness - I started talking to almost everyone i met somewhere in the streets: just when i heard a nice language (e.g. portugués and i spoke a lot of swedish here!) or our eyes met... Means, i met a huge amount of people, got a lot of numbers and contacts and never was alone! This is why somebody called me a bouncing ball - bouncing in between all the different groups of people I met, trying to bring them together sometimes...
And because of sooo many travelers there (too many germans) i was almost every night out in bars, clubs or to couchsurfing events. (2 pictures: club with Aby and Jenni, and Ivys - the most luxurious club i have ever seen with a pool area for dancing!)
I have never been so crazy and energetic in my life before. Not much sleep, a whole day walking and partying until late night - that were my last days. Just a couple of people i met (3 pictures):
Kochen mit Jenni, Aby umd Sean
Schwedinnen Charlotte, Molly und Louise
Wanderung mit Melanie, Kiki, Toni und Charlotte
Es ist reiner Zufall, aber durchaus nicht unangenehm, dass es sich dabei meist um Damen handelte =)

Sehenswürdigkeiten in Sydney:
Ok, first there are the standards: Sydney Opera and Harbour Bridge. (2 pics)
I also took part in two free walking tours organized by a hostel. I knew so many people from this hostel, that always when i went there met someone i knew. Although i never slept at this hostel, my poor travel companion Fox Fred spent a night in the hostel kitchen, because i forgot my jacket in there.
Die erste Tour fand im Regen statt (2 Bilder). Das einzige was trocken blieb, war mein Humor. Ich habe viele Leute kennengelernt,  u.a. auch die Deutschen Manon, Janne, Jhon und Kathi.
Die zweite Tour an den Stränden entlang war passend sonnig. Davon gibt es 2 Bilder zu bestaunen.
Ein weiteres zeigt, wie der Weltuntergang in Sydney aussehen könnte. =)

Blue Mountains:
Mit Melanie, einer anderen reisenden Couchsurferin bin ich in die Blue Mountains, dort habe ich unsere Gruppe nach und nach größer gequatscht bis wir am Ende kurzzeitig zu acht waren =) Die Landschaft war atemberaubend. Es gibt 7 Bilder und schwelgende Erinnerungen an einen lauffreudigen Tag zwischen Urwald, Abgründen und Wasserfällen.

Verschiedenes:
Ich wurde im Supermarkt des Diebstahls beschuldigt, weil ich vollbepackt mit meinem Rucksack auch noch schon früher gekaufte Ware dabei hatte. Zum Glück bin ich sprachgewandt und kreativ!
An meinem letzten Tag habe ich noch Zhanna, eine russischsprachige Deutsche getroffen und wir haben uns echt gut verstanden.

Und während ich diesen Post schreibe, bin ich auf dem Weg (konventionell mit der Bahn) nach Byron Bay 800km nach Norden. Und dank meiner Extrovertiertheit kenne ich dort auch schon wieder Leute, die ein paar Tage eher los sind =)

I am happy as almost always. I am glad i met so many AWESOME people. And i will wait thankfully for every further experience i will make!

For now i need some rest. A whole week of madness and going crazy calls its tribute...

Everybody keep smiling and try to make the world a happier place! =)
Your bouncing ball

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen